- nanoc - simple but very flexible static site generator
- blueprint css - grid-based css framework
- compass – stylesheet authoring tool that uses the Sass stylesheet language to make your stylesheets smaller and your web site easier to maintain
- Markdown - easy-to-read, easy-to-write plain text format
- git - distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency
- intensedebate - comments system
- jEdit and SciTE - my editors (cross platform)
- H3RALD - an helpfull info about using nanoc to create this site
My articles and all content published on this web site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. For other uses, contact me.
The source code of this web site, such as its layout, SASS/CSS stylesheets, Nanoc tasks and code is licensed under the terms of the BSD License and it is available on “GitHub”:http://github.com/davidb/davidblog.